STL Roofing and Waterproofing uses Conklin's Single Ply Membrane Systems which are made with premium thermoplastic membranes. During installation, membrane rolls are overlapped and weld together to form an exceptionally durable, waterproof, energy-efficient shield that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come.
ADVANTAGES OF CONKLIN’S SINGLE PLY MEMBRANE SYSTEMS:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Offers superior protection from wind and hail.
- Offers fire and chemical resistance.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates.
- Up to 20 year warranty available.
Recognized by major code approval agencies.
This Elvaloy®-modified PVC provides rugged protection from the elements. Its unique chemical formulation is naturally fire-resistant, making Flexion an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications.
Durable in the harshest of environments
Made with Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene (CSPE), Hy-Crown has proven its durability and longevity over decades of exposure in the harshest environments.
Ready to find out more?
Request your Free Single Fly Membrane Roof Restoration Estimate